The five-day validation workshop was to bring the NACONEK council members up to speed with the draft Nomadic policy and encompass existing gaps as presented by the council members, UNICEF and KNQA.
Objectives of the validation workshop for Malindi Draft.
- Interaction with council members and draft review.
- Review and extraction of information from other literature
- Interaction with other actors on gaps identification
Expected outcomes from Validation workshop:
- Encompass all relevant contributions from council members, UNICEF and KNQA and other stakeholders.
- Bring out any existing gaps in the policy provisions and thematic areas that may have been lost in translation.
- Finalize on the policy coordination framework and the implementation matrix.